Availability: In stock
- TURBO-FLOW SYSTEM – This system assures even cooking throughout the entire oven.
– Cooked or baked products have less shrinkage, more moisture and taste better.
– Creates an air flow pattern that simultaneously heats the inner and outer surfaces of the oven cavity.
– Recirculates hot air to maximize efficiency for energy savings.
– Fast temperature recovery.
– 2-speed 1/2 hp fan motor for high production cooking and delicate baking.
– 2-speed oven cool down feature.
– Standard depth 70,000 BTU (21 KW), Bakery depth 80,000 BTU (23 KW).
- EXTREME DUTY DOOR SYSTEM – Standard and Bakery depth oven sizes available.
– Porcelainized oven interior for easy cleaning and provides better browning.
– 2 interior oven lights are controlled by a momentary switch outside the oven.
– 10 rack positions for maximum versatility.
– 5 oven racks included..
- HEAVY DUTY DOOR SYSTEM – Extends the life of the door and eliminates side-to-side shaft movement.
– Bearings on top and bottom of the door.
– Door locking mechanism.
– Door chassis is fortified to withstand constant opening and closing.
– Handle is secured to an internal stainless steel chassis system, not to the external door finish.
- DUAL OPEN DOORS – One hand opens and closes both doors simultaneously.
– 60/40 doors open to 130° for complete interior access.
– Large window for viewing product at a glancee.
|GAS OUTPUT SHIPWEIGHT|
|ICV-2||Double Deck, Standard depth||140,000||(41)||455||1005|
|ICVD-2||Double Deck, Bakery depth||160,000||(47)||536||1185|
- Measurements in ( ) are metric equivalents.
|ICV-2||38″ w x 41-1/2″ d x 74″ h (965 x 1054 x 1880 mm)||40″ x 47-1/2″ x 72″ (1016 x 1206 x 1829 mm)|
|ICVD-2||38″ w x 45-1/2″ d x 74″ h (965 x 1156 x 1880mm)||40″ x 51-1/2″ x 72″ (1016 x 1308 x 1829 mm)|
|MANIFOLD PRESSURE MANIFOLD|
|NATURAL GAS||PROPANE GAS||SIZE|
|5.0″ W.C.||10.0″ W.C.||3/4″|
- Specify elevation, if over 2,000 ft.
- 6ft. (1829 mm) power cord with 3 prong plug provided